Before you decide using midi editor to create file works with Korg Pa Arrangers you must know few basic info.
- 1. Korg Pa accepting only file.
- 2. Midi with can be use only with latest generation of Korg PA, means Pa600, Pa900, Pa3x, Pa3xLe and Pa4x.
- 3. You must understand , what midi can and cannot hold.
Choosing of MIDI editor.
- For making MIDI to Style is no best editors, is only depend on skills, how good you know software and how easy you want to do it.
- Using DAW is better choice, even demo version.
- If your Midi editor is not supporting saving in MIDI 0 version, you can always use 3-rd party free tools like Free Midi Converter GN 1:0.
- Here is link to Making Korg PA Arranger Style on FL Studio.
First Steps to prepare MIDI.
- Find Midi file.
- Find original file.
- Determinate in original audio file.
- Import Midi file to DAW.
- If necessary adjust BPM in midi file.
- Import Audio file to project.
- Using move tools Sync audio to midi.
- Using analyze song and mark parts of songs.
- Don't try do perfect, later you still have many option to correct it.
- If you got it you ready for next step.
...... to be continue...